Home Videos Photos Shop
PerezHilton CocoPerez Teen Mom Kim K. Miley Taylor Swift PerezTV

Safety News Archive

Celine Dion, Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, & Backstreet Boys Plan To Go Ahead With Las Vegas Concerts Despite ISIS Threat

| Filed under: Music MinuteMariah CareyJennifer LopezCeline DionSin CityBackstreet BoysViolenceScary!SafetyAriana Grande

no title

Scary times.

In case you missed it, a recent ISIS propaganda video showed the Las Vegas strip as a possible target for a "lone wolf" terrorist attack.

We're hearing that despite the possible threat, Sin City performers — like Celine Dion, Jennifer Lopez, Mariah Carey, and the Backstreet Boys — intend to go on with their shows as scheduled.

Related: Ariana's Dangerous Woman Tour Suspended

TMZ reports security for these events will be amped up in response to the video and Monday's attack after Ariana Grande's performance in Manchester.

A source at The Colosseum at Caesars said oncertgoers who are afraid to attend will "likely" get refunds for their purchased tickets. Planet Hollywood didn't comment on refunds at this time.

Praying for peace.

[Image via Judy Eddy/Patricia Schlein/DJDM/WENN.]

Permalink / Comment Here

Kris Jenner Gets Three-Year Restraining Order Against Former Security Guard Joshua Jacobs

| Filed under: Legal MattersKris JennerScary!Safety

no title

What a relief for Kris Jenner.

As we reported, the Kardashian matriarch's fired security guard Joshua Jacobs was arrested earlier this month for felony stalking after breaking into the momager's gated community for the THIRD TIME to get at the 61-year-old!

Related: Ariana Grande Returns To The States

Now, Jacobs has been ordered by a judge to stay away (100 yards, to be exact) from the reality star and her family for three years. He remains in police custody with bail set at $150,000, and will face felony charges at a later date.

The famous family's legal rep, Shawn Holley, said to the press in court on Wednesday:

"The Jenner and Kardashian families take their safety very seriously and will vigorously pursue all remedies available to them—both in criminal and civil court—to ensure that they are protected."

Considering everything that's gone down in the past year, that absolutely makes sense!

Permalink / Comment Here

Katy Perry, Lorde, & Countless Others Vow To Perform At BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend Following The Tragedy At Ariana Grande's Concert

| Filed under: Music MinuteR.I.P.Sad SadKaty PerryLana Del ReySafetyLordeNewsAriana GrandeShawn Mendes

katy lorde performing bbc radio 1 festival

Going on with the show.

In the wake of the horrifying bombing at Ariana Grande's concert this week, many fans expected that the A-listers slated to perform at BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend would drop out of the event. However, it seems as though Katy Perry, Lorde, Lana Del Rey, Shawn Mendes, and several others are refusing to let terrorists ruin the British music festival as they all still plan to perform this weekend.

Related: Katy Spills Even MORE Deets About The Taylor Beef

Color us impressed! Nonetheless, the hitmakers' respective teams are

Permalink / Comment Here

United Airlines Introduces New Policy Changes & Will Offer Up To $10K For Passengers To Give Up Their Seats

| Filed under: Business BlitzSafetyTravel

United Airlines offers ten new policy changes.

United Airlines is still determined to do right by its customers.

The airline company has released a list of ten policy changes that should hopefully keep violent incidents like Dr. David Dao's from ever happening again.

Related: Simon The Giant Rabbit Died On An United Flight

A statement on the company website read:

"The changes are the result of United's thorough examination of its policies and procedures, and commitment to take action, in the wake of the forced removal of a customer aboard United Express Flight 3411 on April 9."

We're glad they're taking full responsibility now after their initial shaky reaction to the whole ordeal. CEO Oscar Munoz's blaming of the passenger was total BS!

Now, the airline will only remove passengers if there is a safety or security issue, ensure crew members are booked onto the flight at least an hour before departure, work to reduce overbooking, and offer up to $10K to entice passengers to give up their seats if necessary.

It sucks that a man had to suffer a concussion, break his nose, and lose two front teeth for these policy changes to take place, but we suppose it's better late than never.

Check out the full list of changes (below):

Permalink / Comment Here

Russia Suspends A Critical U.S.-Russia Safety Agreement In Response To Trump's Airstrike On Syria!

| Filed under: PolitikDonald TrumpScary!SafetyCrazzzzy

no title

Uh oh… Vlad is mad.

We were shocked to report that Donald Trump had ordered an airstrike Thursday on a Syrian air base to retaliate against President Bashar al-Assad's alleged gas attack on a rebel village earlier this week.

Critics were upset to learn the President COMPLETELY changed his stance on U.S. action in the country — which was apparently triggered by the photos of Syrian children killed in the chemical strike — and ordered the attack from his Mar-a-Lago estate.

But vocal celebrities aren't the only ones pissed about POTUS's actions…

Related: Trump Started Deleting Former Twitter Thoughts On Syria!

Russia responded to the airstrike on Friday by suspending an essential agreement with the U.S. in Syria that prevented incidents and ensured flight safety!

President Vladimir Putin, staunch ally of al-Assad (and former Trump flatterer) condemned the attack, saying the airstrikes broke international law and have done MAJOR damage to

Permalink / Comment Here