How else are you supposed to deal with arachnids?
A West Seattle man accidentally burnt down his house when he was scared by a spider in his laundry room.
Apparently the man told fire officials he was trying to kill a spider in his laundry room with a can of spray paint and lighter.
WTF is wrong with people, at the very least the paint would ruin the room. If we could shake our heads any harder they'd fly off.
Kyle Moore with the Seattle Fire Department said:
LOLOLOL! Poor Ryan Seacrest!
The American Idol host admitted to Ellen DeGeneres while on her show that he's totally terrified of spiders!
Like so much so that he's checked into a hotel before because of one!
So Ellen did what Ellen does and decided to scare him and instead of being cruel, it was actually HIGHlarious!
Ch-ch-check it out (above) as he talks about his fears & then gets the scare of his life!
When a bone is badly fractured or broken, it often requires surgery.
That surgery sometimes involves putting metal plates and steel screws into a person's body. Putting metal into your body to help you heal sounds like a futuristic concept… to those living in the past!
The future is coming quickly, and it's not metal screws… it's silk screws! Made by friendly
When it comes to conquering a fear, many people immerse themselves in their fear, facing it head on.
It's called exposure therapy and it's all about how repeated exposure to your fear and learning more about it, can help to desensitize you to it.
So, one daring arachnophobe took things to the extreme and had a giant spider tattooed on his face!
Now, we know you might be thinking, that's dumb. Which it is. But hear him out!
Let this serve as a warning to everyone, everywhere:
If you see a fuzzy black mass of stuff… DO NOT TOUCH IT!
We don't know why this person decided to approach a pulsating, black mass of fuzz… but they did… and the worst thing ever happened.
It exploded into spiders! Dozens of spiders! Hundreds of spiders!!
We don't know what these spiders were doing, other than maybe impersonating a black mass of fuzz horror, but we don't care, all we hope is we never run across one in real life!
We're going to take away one thing from all of this…
Don't touch anything that could ever possibly burst into spiders EVER!
Check out the horrifying video AFTER THE JUMP!!
/ Comments Off
Jennifer Lawrence is such a ridiculously talented and beautiful actress that we were sure she had no flaws!
Okay, she still doesn't, but we did find what this super woman's weakness was!
/ Comments Off
This is terrifying and somewhat familiar…
Remember that woman who found her bananas covered in super venomous Brazilian wandering spiders??
Well this is equally terrifying!
A woman in PA was washing some red grapes when she felt something brush against her finger. She dropped the colander of grapes into her sink when she saw the spider.
A spider expert, who was later consulted, confirmed the woman's search results: it was a black widow spider.
Black widows are actually good for farming, keeping away bad pests that could ruin crops.
Though as farmers go more organic and use less pesticides, these spiders are more commonly making it through the harvest and bagging process.
Luckily, no one was bitten or injured!
Check out the video (above) to learn a little bit more about this scary story!
/ Comments Off