Poor Taylor Swift, those hackers gonna hack, hack hack...
Well, not viciously, but still! Total violation of privacy!
Which is totally strange to anyone who follows her account already!
The tweets said:
There are some things you just can't un-see, like this spider the size of a PUPPY!
Piotr Nasrecki, a scientist, was on a trip in the Guyana rainforest when he came across the eight-legged monster, officially referred to as the South American Goliath Birdeater.
Yep, that's the spider's official name… BIRD EATER. Because it does.
Dylan Thomas of West Australia was on a trip to Bali, which was totally ruined by one tiny little jerk.
A tiny little jerk that was crawling INSIDE HIM!
That jerk wasn't some evil scientist who shrank themselves down into a submarine to wreak havoc inside Dylan's body…
It was a freakin' tropical spider!!
Talk about a nightmare!
The Trost family bought a beautiful home in Missouri back in October 2007, but it turned out to be a total nightmare!
They found out quickly that the house was infested by 4,500 to 6,000 brown recluse spiders! And that was considered a conservative estimate because it was taken in the less active winter months.
It got so bad that spiders were coming out of the walls, and one even fell out of the ceiling onto
Spiders are terrifying enough as it is… the last thing they need is problem solving skills.
The day spiders learn to open doors is the day we start searching for a new planet.
Proof of spider intelligence was recently found online: photos of a spider web anchored by a stone, suspended in mid-air.
Abby Woodgate, a 30-year-old woman from Colchester, England, found a surprise in her banana bunch.
What she first thought might have been mold turned out to be something much more sinister…
A spider egg sac!!
Now this wasn't just some ordinary, terrifying discovery either. The eggs were unborn Brazilian wandering spiders. The Brazilian wandering spider, also known as the banana spider, is one of the most venomous spiders on earth.
Sylwester Wardega is a popular Polish YouTube prankster who had an incredible idea:
They'd dress their cute dog up like a giant, mutant spider and scare the hell out of people!
They waited until it was really dark out and people were mostly alone.
How else are you supposed to deal with arachnids?
A West Seattle man accidentally burnt down his house when he was scared by a spider in his laundry room.
Apparently the man told fire officials he was trying to kill a spider in his laundry room with a can of spray paint and lighter.
WTF is wrong with people, at the very least the paint would ruin the room. If we could shake our heads any harder they'd fly off.
Kyle Moore with the Seattle Fire Department said: