There's no way we could be this lucky... right?!
[Image via Instagram.]
What a mess!
A day after it was revealed that Denise Richards is suing her ex-husband Charlie Sheen for living expenses, the beauty's rep publicly commented on the sad situation. Let's just say Richards is NOT backing down!
Despite Charlie's lawyer dubbing this scandal as a "desperate attempt to get money", Denise's rep claims this legal move is all about the kids and nothing more.
The publicist stated:
"Denise is fighting for her children. This has nothing to do with her, the money is for her kids. This is about him providing for the children as he agreed to do."
Hmm, considering in September 2014 C.S. allegedly kicked out his two kids Lola and Sam from the mansion he bought them, this take on the situation might have some merit!
On the flip side, the actor has allegedly made monthly payments of $55,000 dollars in child support. Not to mention the HIV-positive star also pays for the kids schooling.
Either way, D.R. is adamant Charlie pay $1.2 million dollars for their next home so she doesn't have to shell out $15,000 dollars a month in rent.
The model even took to Twitter to vent about the situation… check out her messages to Sheen's lawyer (below)!
The legal saga continues.
According to legal docs, the actress says the Two And A Half Men star promised that if she moved into a Mulholland Estate house next to him, she would have the property for life.
However, in September of last year, the troubled actor allegedly kicked Richards out of her house. Because of this, she has had to spend more than $105k of her own money toward a rental.
The 44-year-old is demanding her ex-husband pay $1.2 million towards the purchase of a home.
The Wild Things thespian also claims Charlie said horrible things to their children. She apparently overheard a conversation between him and 10-year-old daughter Lola where he called her "a f*cking pig whore" and yelled, "I'm going to kill you and I'm going to kill your mom."
In late 2013, he threatened to give away their Christmas gifts to the homeless. Around that same time, he also sent a text message to Lola that said:
"Have a merry Xmas with your loser f***s**t mom … your dad is a rock star genius … your mom is a puss wart."
On the flipside, Charlie believes this is a ploy for Denise to get more money. According to his lawyer, he has already given her upwards of $20 million.
In regards to the nasty texts, Sheen believed Denise was the one writing the messages. Thus, his awful words weren't aimed at Lola, it was aimed at his ex-wife.
Adding insult to injury, the 50-year-old also criticizes Richards' acting skills. He said:
"Bitch couldn't act hot in a fire or wet in a pool."
Sheen's lawyer added:
"In addition to what Charlie has been paying Denise, he also pays for school, all expenses and it's still not enough for her. He intends to fight this and believes he will prevail."
We just hope these two solve their issues for the sake of their children!
[Image via WENN.]
Brooke Mueller is back in rehab.
On Wednesday, it was revealed that Charlie Sheen's ex is scheduled to finish a six month long program at a treatment facility.
Sources claim that the Two and a Half Men star's baby momma has already been at the center for about a month and a half. Whoa!
This news comes merely two months after Charlie dropped a huge truth bomb that he was HIV-positive. At the time, Miz Mueller was
This is shaping up to be quite the event!
Must See TV: A Tribute to James Burrows already had an all-star lineup thanks to Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, David Schwimmer, Matt LeBlanc, and (a pre-taped) Matthew Perry's involvement, but the addition of Chuck Lorre's CBS staple just kicked things up another notch.
Charlie's inclusion comes as a bit of surprise, seeing as he
On Tuesday, the actor revealed that he had temporarily stopped taking his HIV medication! It turns out that the 50-year-old had ditched his traditional medicine in the hopes of being cured south of the border!
The Two and a Half Men alum explained on The Dr. Oz Show that he wasn't afraid of running the risk of hurting his health, saying:
"I've been off my meds for about a week now. Am I risking my life? Sure. So what? I was born dead. That part of it doesn't phase me at all."
For those of you who are completely shocked by this bold move, the Anger Management star told the 55-year-old that he was receiving alternative treatment from a doctor in Mexico.
He said that Dr. Sam Chachoua — who is not licensed to practice in the U.S. — had been working on a vaccine for HIV, but did not discuss details about the process.
Instead, Dr. Oz shared an audio recording of a phone conversation he had with the physician, who said: