What a hard time for Johnny Depp!
And sadly, when it rains it pours.
We'll keep you updated as we receive more info on the breakup.
[Image via WENN.]
You may have noticed that WWE Diva Emma was missing from this week’s Monday Night Raw. She never made it into the ring because she was too busy getting a beatdown from Lady Justice!
Emma, whose real name is Tenille Dashwood, got BUSTED for shoplifting at a Connecticut Walmart! She was cuffed and carted off to jail, never making it to the XL Center in Hartford for Raw!
So what do police say Emma was caught stealing?
As a WWE Diva, I have the wonderful opportunity to travel all over the world and meet a broad spectrum of really great people! I often get asked how do I stay in shape? How do I stay so fit? It takes dedication and motivation. The most common question I get that's flattering, yet embarrassing is:
Maria Menounos came, she saw, and she kicked some SERIOUS booty!!
The television personality returned to her wrestling roots this weekend as she suited up for the WWE SummerSlam Axxess and got back in the ring for a good old fashion throw down!
She teamed up with Total Divas star Natalya to take on Brie Bella and Eva Marie, and not only did Maria hold her own, she DOMINATED!
What started out as a staged Twitter feud ended with Maria and her partner celebrating as they won the highly anticipated match-up!
Oh, and did we mention she looked amazing while doing it? Seriously, check out that amazing bod!
Don't believe us? Check out more pictures of Maria's return to the ring (below)!
[Image via WWE.]
The WWE better prepare, because Maria Menounos is BACK!!
She'll be returning to her roots for a special WWE Diva match happening this Sunday at Summerslam Axxess, teaming up with Total Divas star Nattie!
If that doesn't sound familiar to you, her wrestling name is Natalya — and because one of the Bella Twins is injured and might not be well enough in time, they're going to be taking on Brie two-on-one!
Did YOU know that Maria was a WWE fan and has taken part in several Diva tag team matches?? Not everything is entertainment news for her!!
It was all set up to seem like a twitter feud that resulted in an actual fight. Maria sent a tweet to Nattie for good luck, and the Bella Twins got pissed! The argument led to the WWE to announce Maria's going to fight in the upcoming match!
We can NOT wait to see this happen! Maria is TOTALLY in the right shape for something like this right now!!
[Image via AP Images.]
Being a WWE Diva is about portraying the glitz and glam persona, but there has to be some mental, physical and emotional dedication.
You’re probably wondering what’s the secret to maintaining that divalicious body! Being on the road almost all year round can become challenging, but if you’re dedicated, it’s a "piece of cake!" Everyone has a different body shape, metabolism and a way their body works. For me, I like to eat whatever I want, but I exercise at least 3-4 times a week. I like to encourage people to enjoy their lives and eat what they please, as long they exercise. My motto is: "work hard to play hard".
So let’s get down to business! My workout regime consists of cardio, circuit training and weight lifting. When I am on the road, I concentrate mainly on cardio, abs and some weight lifting. Working out on the road is a bit challenging for me because my body is usually exhausted from the traveling. But when I am home, I push really hard! I land from the plane and I get right to it. I am usually only home on Wednesdays and Thursdays and that’s when I see my personal trainer, Alice Raibon and get an intense circuit training workout. Circuit training is a body conditioning and resistance training consisting of multiple exercises that are short with rapid movement to the next exercise.
Having a sexy divalicious body is not hard if you’re dedicated. This doesn't mean you can’t enjoy yummy foods, it just means you have to have a balance!
- WWE Diva & star of the reality series Total Divas, Cameron
[Image via WWE.]
Nikki and I might be very similar, but there's a difference to our fitness. As twins we love to keep our physical identity alike but our bodies don't function the same. Here's my way to keeping twin magic going for The Bella Twins.
Being a WWE Diva means being on the road weekly. Scheduling and consistency don't fit in as much as I would like, but I always make my own time for fitness. I make sure I'm active daily and here's a look at what a week looks like for me:
· Every Monday is RAW TV, which means cardio day. I make sure I get in at least 30 minutes, whether it's on the treadmill or elliptical.
· Tuesday is a travel day home for me…this means yoga time! I'm addicted to hot yoga! Not only do I sweat out toxins and calories, but I'm releasing tension and clearing my mind.
· Wednesday and Thursday is where I get killed by my trainer Mark Shane. We do an intense workout that consist of light weights, cardio and tons of reps. He mixes up what body parts to work on, but the majority of his workouts are full body. My abs are constantly working!
· Friday and Saturday are either a travel day or, if I’m lucky, I’m home. If I'm home I enjoy a session with my trainer or spin class. I LOVE Soul Cycle!! If I'm on the road I find a gym and put together an intense work out. I always start with cardio to warm up my muscles and then head straight to the weights. I use techniques from my trainer: squats, lunges, curls and abs are always my go to. I'm knowledgeable enough to know how to work those areas on my own. Educating yourself to properly use weights with movement is so important. It prevents you from injury and gives you the exact results you want. Yes a good booty!
· Sunday is my lazy day! But I usually throw in a power walk, depending on where I am.
Working out is not the only thing that keeps me in shape, it's also my eating habits. I hate to say it, but your food intake is extremely important. Learn to be moderate, cut out snacking and have one day a week that's your cheat day. Don't diet, but create a healthy lifestyle and staying in shape will become second nature.
- WWE Diva and star of the upcoming show Total Divas, Brie Bella!
[Image via WWE.]
This is AWESOME news!!
That's why we're pumped to hear that they're launching a brand new reality show that will focus on their professional AND personal lives… and it's called Total Divas!
Here's how a source had described the show: