Out with the old and in with the new!
The job posting, which is posted on LinkedIn was posted two days before Tay announced her departure!
Here's what Raisin Face is looking for:
Rachel Zoe Digital Media (The Zoe Report and www.RachelZoe.com) has an opening for a full-time advertising sales executive with a strong understanding of the online advertising industry, with a focus on email campaigns, a passion for fashion, and the skills to successfully grow a fun, dynamic, and creative business development team.
- Cultivate relationships with advertisers and agencies and leverage existing contacts to develop new advertising partnerships for The Zoe Report.
- Create advertising proposals, partnership programs and negotiate terms.
- Develop a detailed sales plan to achieve revenue goals, including plans for supporting team, once necessary.
- Evangelize The Zoe Report as being a leader in the fashion publication/newsletter space
- Work with our Strategy and Partnerships team on big ideas and solutions for clients.
- Participate in industry associations and trade groups.
- Minimum of three years ad sales experience in interactive advertising sales – preferably in the fashion and beauty space
- Knowledge of email marketing and RFP process preferred
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Excellent communication, questioning, listening and presentation skills
- Disciplined work style
- Entrepreneurial attitude – overcome any obstacle, creative, willing to be an evangelist for a new product
Local candidates only, no relocation (Greater Los Angeles Area).
No third party applications.
Whoever wrote this must have gotten "evangelist" for the word of the day. And they also forgot to include these minor details: must be comfortable in front of cameras, have large oversize sunglasses that will be worn inside and have a vocabulary that consists of 'bananas', 'I die' and 'shut. it. down.' all said in a monotone voice.
Can't wait to see what kind of character they hire!
[Image via WENN.]