We were not expecting this!
A really short bob, too, stopping right around her ears.
We already thought she looked a lot like Kris Jenner, but now she's a dead ringer for her mom!
[Image via Getty Images.]
Geri, or Ginger Spice, wore the itsy-bitsy piece of cloth all the way back in 1997 while performing with the Spice Girls at the Brit Awards.
Here's a look a who else made the top 10 list:
1. Geri Halliwell – Union Jack dress – 82%
2. Liz Hurley – Versace safety pin dress – 79%
3. Marilyn Monroe – White dress – 74%
4. Audrey Hepburn – Black dress and pearls in Breakfast at Tiffany’s – 67%
5. Lady Gaga – White outfit and wig worn to the Brit Awards – 63%
6. Diana, Princess of Wales – Wedding dress designed by The Emanuel’s – 58%
7. Kylie Minogue – Gold hot pants – 56%
8. Jennifer Lopez - Sheer green Versace dress worn to the Grammys – 53%
9. Björk - Swan dress worn to the Oscars – 49%
10. Cindy Crawford: Red Versace dress worn to the Oscars – 44%
Do U agree with the poll???
[Image via AP Images.]