Legal victories taste so sweet!
A judge has now issued an injunction preventing Haven Beauty from using any photos at all of the sisters.
However, even with this win, the case is far from being settled. We'll keep you updated!
[Image via WENN.]
As much as we love to hate those fug shoes, this is pretty amazing!
Medics believe 3 year-old Harley Sutton-Dormer's shoes saved him from being seriously injured after receiving an electric shock from a hairdryer.
His mum described the terrible incident, saying:
"A bright blue bolt of electricity went down his arm and shot out his side. It was awful, he was screaming in agony and shaking. The T-shirt and jumper he was wearing are charred and he's got an exit burn on his side about the size of a 5p piece. The paramedic said he was really lucky he was wearing Crocs shoes at the time, as they stopped the electricity going through his legs and coming out of his feet and probably saved him from serious injury."
What a lucky little boy!
[Image via The Daily Mail.]