When we think of Michael Kors, the word “cook” doesn’t really come to mind. But the designer didn’t let that stop him from appearing on Martha Stewart’s show.
The two spoke fashion, food, and business during the clip.
And as a special treat, Kors showed the audience how to make his special Grandma Bea's pineapple upside-down cake.
Check it out above.
Then check out his delicious recipe for pineapple upside-down cake after the jump.
1 (20.5-ounce) can pineapple rings in juice
3/4 cup (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter
1 cup lightly packed light-brown sugar
1/3 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
4 large eggs
2 large egg yolks
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Drain pineapple rings and discard juice. Place pineapple on a paper-towel-lined plate to drain, turning once, for 5 minutes.
3. Melt 6 tablespoons butter and transfer to a 9-inch round cake pan to evenly coat bottom; sprinkle brown sugar evenly over bottom of cake pan and top with an even layer of pineapple rings and pecans, if using. Set prepared cake pan aside.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, egg yolks, and vanilla until well combined; set aside.
5. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat remaining 6 tablespoons butter with granulated sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture alternating with egg mixture; beat until batter is just combined.
6. Pour batter in prepared cake pan and transfer to oven. Cook until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
7. Run a small sharp knife around edge of pan to release cake. Place a plate on top of cake pan and invert cake onto plate; serve.
If only they could have seen her at the Escada Joyful events in Munich, Germany on Tuesday! Though on second thought, that might've actually escalated the feud between her ex and rumored flirting partner!
CLICK HERE if you haven't heard about Orly's punching incident yet.
Ugh, boys. At least the sexy supermodel didn’t look like she had any worries as she posed prettily for photogs during both appearances!
She first made her entrance on the red carpet in a sophisticated floral Escada look consisting of a matching cardigan and pencil skirt with purple Dior pumps to accent the violet flowers of her outfit.
And then Miranda switched into her sultriest look yet, a red hot Escada curve-hugging dress paired with the same pumps from earlier in the night.
Yep, it’s no wonder the boys are fighting for her! We just hope her rumored billionaire beau James Packer doesn’t join in, too.