When we think of Michael Kors, the word “cook” doesn’t really come to mind. But the designer didn’t let that stop him from appearing on Martha Stewart’s show.
The two spoke fashion, food, and business during the clip.
And as a special treat, Kors showed the audience how to make his special Grandma Bea's pineapple upside-down cake.
Check it out above.
Then check out his delicious recipe for pineapple upside-down cake after the jump.
1 (20.5-ounce) can pineapple rings in juice
3/4 cup (12 tablespoons) unsalted butter
1 cup lightly packed light-brown sugar
1/3 cup chopped pecans (optional)
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
4 large eggs
2 large egg yolks
1 1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
Directions: 1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Drain pineapple rings and discard juice. Place pineapple on a paper-towel-lined plate to drain, turning once, for 5 minutes.
3. Melt 6 tablespoons butter and transfer to a 9-inch round cake pan to evenly coat bottom; sprinkle brown sugar evenly over bottom of cake pan and top with an even layer of pineapple rings and pecans, if using. Set prepared cake pan aside.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, egg yolks, and vanilla until well combined; set aside.
5. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat remaining 6 tablespoons butter with granulated sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low and add flour mixture alternating with egg mixture; beat until batter is just combined.
6. Pour batter in prepared cake pan and transfer to oven. Cook until a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean, about 1 hour and 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes.
7. Run a small sharp knife around edge of pan to release cake. Place a plate on top of cake pan and invert cake onto plate; serve.
In fact, the pics were taken as she FaceTimed with celeb photographer, Mert Alas!
At least it's a different spin on Miley's racy topless shoots, but then again, she always brings something new!
Though we've got to admit, after checking out her spread, it would definitely rank as one of her raunchiest ones yet. In one shot, the 22-year-old flaunts her tongue work and then in another, pulls at her G-string.
Ch-ch-check them all out in the gallery (above), but if you're looking to see the very NSFW uncensored version of the above shot AND her cover, look no further...