Well, the dress has been found ... to be a fake!
The thief who took the gown says he took the dress from Lupita's room at The London after finding the door ajar.
[Image via WENN.]
Christina Hendricks can't be invited anywhere without something going terribly wrong.
After almost losing a $850,000 diamond bracelet at the Golden Globes the Mad Men actress almost went down in flames at a Tony Awards party this weekend.
The fiery fiasco happened in the Carlyle Hotel's Empire Suite, which was decorated with tons of burning candles. Christina accidentally got too close to one of them and before she knew it her trench coat caught fire.
Hendricks was able to put out the flames and wasn't hurt. Her trench coat, however, wasn't so lucky and ended up in the trashcan.
[Image via Andres Otero/WENN.]