And she's back!
In fact, the pics were taken as she FaceTimed with celeb photographer, Mert Alas!
[Image via Interview Magazine.]
On Monday morning the Fragrance Foundation announced the top five FiFi Awards finalists in each of category and the competition is already smelling FIERCE!
2012 Top Five FiFi Finalists — Luxe Women:
1. Beyoncé Pulse- Coty Inc.
2. Bottega Veneta - Coty Prestige
3. Prada Candy Eau de Parfum Spray - Puig USA
4. Someday by Justin Bieber - Give Back Brands, LLC
5. Tom Ford Violet Blonde - Tom Ford Beauty
2012 Top Five FiFi Finalists - Luxe Men:
1. Armani Code Sport - Giorgio Armani Beauty
2. Gucci Guilty Pour Homme - P&G Prestige
3. John Varvatos USA - Elizabeth Arden
4. L’Homme Libre - Yves Saint Laurent
5. Un Jardin Sur Le Toit - Hermès - Beauté Prestige International
Other celebrity scents up for awards include Christina Aguilera's Royal Desire, Heidi Klum's Shine and Fergie's Outspoken Intense in the Broad Appeal category as well as Taylor Swift's Wonderstruck for Best Packaging and Best Media Campaign.
CONGRATS to all the nominees!
We can't wait to see who takes home a statue when the awards are held on May 21st.
[Image via Ivan Nikolov/WENN.]
Tags: armani code sport, beauté prestige international, beyonce, bottega veneta, christina aguilera, city, elizabeth arden, fergie, fifi fragrance awards, giorgio armani beauty, give back brands, gucci, guilty pour home, heidi klum, hermes, john varvatos, l home libre, outspoken intense, pg prestige, prada, prada candy, puig, royal desire, shine, someday justin beiber, taylor swift, the mandarin oriental, the oscars, tom ford, un jardin sur le toit, violet blonde, wonderstruck