Well, the dress has been found ... to be a fake!
The thief who took the gown says he took the dress from Lupita's room at The London after finding the door ajar.
[Image via WENN.]
The days of the young, skinny models appearing in the pages of Vogue are coming to an end!
On Thursday, the magazine's publisher Conde Nast International announced a new Health Initiative designed to "encourage a healthier approach to body image within the industry."
1. Not knowingly work with models under 16.
2. Hire any model who appears to have an eating disorder.
3. Enforce casting directors from knowingly submitting underage models to their magazines.
4. Structure mentoring programs and urge mature models to advise younger counterparts.
5. Influence designers to “consider the consequences of unrealistically small sample sizes.”
6. Work with show producers to help create healthy backstage working environments.
Jonathan Newhouse, chairman of Conde Nast International, said of the new plan:
"Vogue believes that good health is beautiful. Vogue editors around the world want the magazines to reflect their commitment to the health of the models who appear on the pages and the well-being of their readers."
What do U think about this???
[Image courtesy of Vogue Italia.]