One source claims the 18-year-old was actually bullied for being there -- apparently not everyone thought she earned the right to walk the shows!
The insider spilled:
We LOVE shopping! So this list is basically the best thing ever.
If you were still deciding where to take your summer vacay, then your troubles are over. These are the top American cities for shopping!
Thanks Travel + Leisure!
1. New Orleans (*packs Mardi Gras beads*)
2. Santa Fe (Yay!)
3. Charleston (It's a shopping city AND a dance?! Uh-mazing!)
4. New York City (Look out 5th Avenue!)
5. Philadelphia (The City of Consumer Love)
6. San Juan, P.R. (A tropical shopping trip… umm, YES!)
7. Los Angeles (Hello Rodeo!)
8. Savannah (Lovin' that Southern Shopitality)
9. San Francisco (How many bags can U carry on the BART?)
10. Providence (Look out tiniest state ever, we're headed your way)
14. Portland, OR
15. Kansas City
16. Portland, ME
17. San Diego
21. Minneapolis/St. Paul
24. San Antonio
27. Washington, D.C.
30. Las Vegas
31. Dallas/Fort Worth
33. Salt Lake City
Can't say we're surprised about Anchorage coming in dead last. They are the worst dressed city after all!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: charleston shopping, los angeles shopping, new orleans shopping, new york city shopping, philadelphia shopping, providence shopping, san francisco shopping, san juan shopping, santa fe shopping, savannah shopping, shopping, travel and leisure magazine