Home Videos Photos

Man Catches Fire After Spraying On Suncreen!

| Filed under: Icky Icky PooWacky, Tacky & TrueBeauty Buzz

We know how important it is to protect your skin from those nasty UV rays, but what happened to Brett Sigworth might make us rethink that.

The man from Stow, Mass. was just chillin' and grillin' with some friends when he suddenly caught on fire!

He had just sprayed on Banana Boat sunscreen and stepped over to his grill, when his whole body suddenly caught on fire! His friends quickly put him out, but there were second degree burns where he had sprayed the stuff. Yikes!

So will there be a lawsuit against Banana Boat? Nope. All Sigworth wants is for there to be more warnings on the packaging and for the company to figure out what the eff happened! What a guy!

Banana Boat responded stating:

"We were concerned to hear about Brett's experience. At Banana Boat, we take these matters very seriously and will begin a prompt investigation as we continue to strive to deliver products of the highest quality to our consumers."

Well, at least they're taking a man on fire seriously.

It's still very important to use sunscreen, as we mentioned last week, but maybe you should stay away from the sprays, at least while you're grilling.

To hear Sigworth tell the story, check out the video (above)!

Tags: , , , , , ,

Body Hair, Don't Care! Look At These Famous Females Who Forgot To Shave!
20 Times Jaden Smith Proved He's The Weirdest (And Kinda Coolest) Teen In Hollywood
Celebrities We'd Like To Make Under: Kardashian Edition!
90s Heartthrobs: Where Are They Now?!
Celebrity Beauty Favorites: Volume 2!
15 Weirdest Spots Around The Globe!

Comments are closed.