We wonder if the company CEO also volunteered!
That's right, volunteer as in "free!"
Not cool. Especially since many salaried employees already work longer than 40 hours a week without getting paid more.
The email read:
[Image via AP Images.]
It’s because of their shared bestie hairstylist, Ken Paves!
When we visited his Beverly Hills salon recently, the Hollywood hair-whisperer recently gave us an EXCLUSIVE tutorial that explains how to work with the natural texture of your hair.
As an added bonus, YOU, our Perezcious readers, can WIN a copy of his new You Are Beautiful book in addition to some of his fave beauty products!!!
- Ken Paves, You are Beautiful book
- Color WOW Color Security Shampoo and Conditioner
- Purity of Elements Pumpkin Perfecter Enzyme Mask
- Stila Cosmetics CC Color Correcting Cream with SPF 20, Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Cobalt, Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Cobalt
- Unite Eurotherapy - 7 Seconds and Beach Spray
You can enter (below) by commenting with what YOU think makes you beautiful! Be sure to enter by 8/31 to be considered!
And don’t miss out on his AH-mazing tutorial (above)!