Sh*t just got REAL — literally!!
Kanye West decided to insult Zappos and all their products not too long ago after getting into an argument with the online retailer’s CEO, Tony Hsieh. He ended up saying Zappos sold “sh*t product” during a podcast.
So after getting such a harsh review from someone who's dubbed himself a god, obvi Zappos had to respond!
And their response came in the most HIGHlarious form ever!
If you go to Zappos’ sight right now and search “sh*t product” (without the asterisk of course), you will find a toilet with a plunger listed for $100,000.
"- Interested in buying sh-t product? You've come to the right place! Here at Zappos.com, we happily sell sh-t products to everybody!
- This is the throne, everyone has been watching. Whether you're #1 or #2, your clique will show no mercy, even in Paris.
- The perfect gift for the man that has everything
- Requires lots of "focus" for most productive use.
- Considered a "safety zone" when in arguments.
- Makes giant arguments seem much smaller.
- Caution: Do not place our Sh-t product near any fans.
- Avoid storms."
And just in case it wasn’t perfectly clear that they were referring to Yeezus himself, they link back to an article that quotes 'Ye insulting Zappos.
Touché, Tony Hsieh, touché!
See the screen captures below:
[Image via Zappos.]