Cindy Crawford, that you?!
Seriously, the cut is impeccable on the runway walker!
Happy nerd prom, Kenny Cakes!
[Image via Getty Images.]
Good hair is such a powerful thing, you know.
Why do you think Herbal Essences likened the feeling of perfect tresses to the orgasmic rush of sex back in the day? Hmm??
And according to a recent survey, there's one celebrity in particular who owns the crown when it comes to the most iconic hair of all time.
Audrey Hepburn may be long gone, but the legacy of her hair is still as strong as ever!!
In fact, images and memories of her beautiful beehive in Breakfast At Tiffany’s are still SO prominent that her Holly Golightly hairstyle was just voted the #1 Most Iconic Hairstyle of All Time!
Wanna see who voters put in the other top spots?
Check out the full list and view photos of some winners (below)!
1. Audrey Hepburn - Breakfast At Tiffany's beehive
2. Elvis Presley - Quiff
3. Bob Marley - Dreadlocks
4. Jennifer Aniston - The 'Rachel' cut
5. Amy Winehouse - Beehive
6. The Beatles - Mop tops
7. Marilyn Monroe - Blonde curls
8. Farrah Fawcett - Golden flicks
9. Princess Diana - Feathered pageboy cut
10. Brigitte Bardot - Messy bedhead look
11. Twiggy - Elfin cropped cut
12. John Travolta - Grease quiff
13. Kate Middleton - Long, soft curls
14. James Dean - High top, tight sides
15. David Beckham - Blonde curtains
16. Cher - Waist long straight hair
17. Jackie Kennedy - Bouffant
18. Halle Berry - Pixie cut
19. Dita Von Teese - Retro glamour style
20. Princess Leia - 'Cinnamon' buns
21. David Beckham - Mohawk
22. Bo Derek - Cornrows
23. Holly Willoughby - Sleek long curls
24. Sinead O'Connor - Shaved head
25. Mia Farrow - Short pixie cut
26. Diana Ross - Afro
27. Victoria Beckham - The 'Pob'
28. George Clooney - Neat side parting
29. Kurt Cobain - Messy grungy look
30. Kylie Minogue - Perm
31. Kevin Keegan - Mullet
32. Julia Roberts - Long voluminous curls
33. Harry Styles - Messy style
34. Olivia Newton John - blonde curls 'after' style in Grease
35. Eminem - bleach blonde
36. Grace Jones - the flattop
37. George Best - grown out mop top
38. Raquel Welch - Big volume
39. Zooey Deschanel - thick fringe
40. Barbara Eden - I Dream Of Jeannie high ponytail
41. Kate Moss - Blonde tousled waves
42. Meg Ryan - The Shag
43. Bjork - high knots
44. Lady Gaga - big bow
45. Tina Turner - Big volume
46. Rihanna - The undercut
47. Emma Bunton - Baby Spice bunches
48. Sarah Jessica Parker - messy curls
49. Alexa Chung - messy bob
50. Queen Elizabeth - tight, perfectly coiffed curls
That's a pretty extensive list!!
Is there anyone U think they missed???
[Image via PR Photo/WENN.]
Tags: alexa chung, amy winehouse, audrey hepburn, beehive, bjork, breakfast at tiffany's, cher, david beckham, dita von teese, eminem, farrah fawcett, george clooney, hairstyles, halle berry, jennifer aniston, john travolta, julia roberts, kate middleton, kate moss, kylie minogue, marilyn monroe, meg ryan, one direction, rihanna, sarah jessica parker, tina turner, twiggy, victoria beckham, zooey deschanel