Lana Del Rey has been on a roll lately!
Not only are we in luuurrve with her chart-topping new album, we're also obsessed with her latest Madame Figaro magazine cover!
Isn't her makeup simply the greatest?!?
We like it SO much that we found inexpensive beauty products similar to the ones she's wearing so you can recreate her look on yourself at home!
Here are the products you would need:
1. Maybelline Eyeshadow Single in Navy Night, $2.99 — Buy it HERE!
2. Almay Shadow Softies Eyeshadow in Peach Fuzz 135, $4.49 — Buy it HERE!
3. Rimmel London ScandalEyes Eyeliner in Nude, $6.89 — Buy it HERE!
4. L'Oreal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow in Smoldering Plum, $6.97 — Buy it HERE!
5. CoverGirl Blush in Pretty Peach 150, $4.99 — Buy it HERE!
6. Revlon Super Lustrous Pearl Lipstick in Red Lacquer, $8.99 — Buy it HERE!
7. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Blackest Black 100, $5.99 — Buy it HERE!
8. Milani Eye Liner Pencil in True Black 01, $3.99 — Buy it HERE!
The most unusual and complicated part about Lana's look on this particular cover is obviously her eyes, so we'll start there!
Start by brushing the peach-tone Almay eyeshadow (2.) over the entire upper lid. Then smudge the L'Oreal Paris plum colored shadow (4.) on the outer half of each lid, and add a little extra to your creases to give your lids some extra dimension. Next, use a little of the navy Maybelline eyeshadow (1.) right beneath the eye, sweeping the shade out at the corners for a dramatic effect.
Once you're done with the eyeshadows, lightly line your eyelids with the Milani eye pencil (8.). Make sure to hit your lower lash line as well! After that, add a touch of the shimmery nude Rimmel London eyeliner (3.) to your waterline to get that super bright-eyed pop that Lana has. Add some to the inner corners of your eyes, too, before finishing up with a heavy dose of Maybelline mascara (7.).
Now that your eyes are done, all that's left is cheeks and lips! Lightly sweep a bit of the CoverGirl blush (5.) just below your cheekbones. Complete your maquillage with a bright pop of red Revlon lipstick (6.) on your pout!
Gorgeous, right?! Lana thinks so!
[Image via Madame Figaro.]
Tags: beauty buzz, beauty on a budget, cover shot, inexpensive makeup, lana del rey, lana del rey madame figaro makeup, lana del rey makeup, madame figaro, makeup magic!