Kerry Washington rocked one of the most stunning looks at the BET Awards this year!
Her attire was flawless, and we especially couldn’t get over her fresh-looking face and gorgeous glow.
So while we’d usually find inexpensive alternatives to the makeup she was wearing in order to provide you with similar, budget-friendly beauty, turns out Kerry’s cosmetics weren’t even expensive!!
The fashionable Scandal star wore purely Neutrogena products, which were both flattering and healthy for her skin.
Here are all the items she used:
1. Neutrogena Visibly Even Moisturizer, $15.99 — Buy it HERE!
2. Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends Bronzer in Sunkissed, $11.49 — Buy it HERE!
3. Neutrogena CreaseProof Eye Shadow in Stay Put Plum, $8.49 — Buy it HERE!
4. Neutrogena CreaseProof Eye Shadow in Lasting Taupe, $8.49 — Buy it HERE!
5. Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara, $8.49 — Buy it HERE!
6. Neutrogena Nourishing Eye Liner in Cosmic Black, $7.49 — Buy it HERE!
7. Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Juicy Peach, $8.49 — Buy it HERE!
8. Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Warm Caramel, $8.49 — Buy it HERE!
And here's the process to apply those products, straight from Kerry's makeup artist:
“I enhanced Kerry’s naturally flawless skin by prepping with skin with Neutrogena Visibly Even Moisturizer (1.) to even out her skin tone, foundation where needed and added a touch of luminous sheen with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Blends in Sunkissed (2.).
For the eyes, I used two shades of shadow, Neutrogena CreaseProof Eye Shadow in Stay Put Plum (3.) in the crease of the eye and the other in Lasting Taupe (4.) on the lid. I then used a black eye pencil — Neutrogena Nourishing Eye liner in Cosmic Black (6.) – by following the lashline and give definition with a slight flick at the outer corner. I then used a bright purple pencil on top of and slightly above the black. A few coats of mascara upper and under - she loves Neutrogena Healthy Lengths Mascara (5.).
The lips are kept soft and natural nude with a slight tint of peach by mixing Neutrogena MoistureSmooth Color Stick in Healthy Peach (7.) and Warm Caramel (8.).”
Sure, you might not be able to afford Olivia Pope, but you CAN afford her makeup!
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: beauty buzz, beauty on a budget, bet awards, cosmetics, foundation, inexpensive makeup, kerry washington, kerry washington beauty, kerry washington bet awards 2014, kerry washington bet awards makeup, kerry washington makeup, kerry washington photos, makeup, makeup magic!, neutrogena, scandal