Well, the dress has been found ... to be a fake!
The thief who took the gown says he took the dress from Lupita's room at The London after finding the door ajar.
[Image via WENN.]
Miranda Kerr, you sexy thing!!
One of our faves was the sultry selfie she took (above), in which she's all done up by celebrity makeup artist Hung Vanngo. We don't think we've ever seen a sultrier smokey eye or a prettier pink pout!!
1. L'Oreal Eyeshadow in Sultry Smoke, $8.29 — Buy it HERE!
2. Maybelline Eyeshadow in Tastefully Taupe, $4.49 — Buy it HERE!
3. N.Y.C. Brow & Liner Pencil in Brown, $1.99 — Buy it HERE!
4. NYX Born To Glow Liquid Illuminator, $7.49 — Buy it HERE!
5. Ardell Fashion Lashes Starter Kit, $6.49 — Buy it HERE!
6. Milani Eyeshadow in Lily White, $7.99 — Buy it HERE!
7. Rimmel ScandalEyes Mascara in Carbon Black, $6.99 — Buy it HERE!
8. Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Pearl in Silver City Pink, $8.99 — Buy it HERE!
9. Physicians Formula bronzer in Waikiki/Peachy Glow, $12.99 — Buy it HERE!
10. Rimmel Specialeyes Eyeliner Pencil in Black Magic, $4.99 — Buy it HERE!
This look is a little more complex than most, but of course you start with a good foundation base!
From there, highlight your face with the NYX illuminator (4.). As you can see from Miranda's photo, her face was highlighted on her forehead, under her eyes, and down the top of her nose.
After you're done highlighting, use the bronzer portion of the Physicians Formula blush/bronzer (9.) to contour below the cheekbones and around the edge of your face. You can even dot a bit of bronzer at the bottom of your chin to give yourself a dimple there like Miranda's! Finally, use the top blush portion of the palate to add a hint of rosiness to your cheeks.
Create a stunning smokey eye by first applying the taupe eyeshadow (2.) both on the upper and lower eyelid. Then, blend in the dark gray eyeshadow (1.), making sure to concentrate the shade in your creases and along the lower part of your top lids. Also give your lower lid a dash of the darker shadow for some serious drama!
Once you're done with those shadows, lightly line your upper and lower waterline with the Rimmel eyeliner pencil (10.). Add a subtle cat-eye to your upper lid to best enhance your lashes, then hit the inner corners of your eyes with a smudge of the shimmery white Milani eyeshadow (6.). To complete your eyes, add some fake lashes (5.) and lots of mascara (7.) for a full doe-eyed effect!
With smokey eyes that intense, it's usually necessary to also fill in your eyebrows! For that, you can use the N.Y.C. brow pencil (3.) to thicken and darken.
Last but not least, apply some pink lipstick (8.) to your pout!
You're ready for your close-up, dahling!!
[Image via Instagram.]
Tags: beauty buzz, beauty on a budget, Hung Vanngo, Hung Vanngo makeup, instagram, makeup magic!, miranda kerr, miranda kerr beauty, miranda kerr cosmetics, miranda kerr make up, miranda kerr makeup, miranda kerr photos, models