In case you haven't heard about Blake Lively's new lifestyle site yet, here's the lowdown.
Mrs. Reynolds started a website called Preserve, and she unleashed it on the public a few weeks ago. While many have compared Blake's site to Gwyneth Paltrow's similar lifestyle site, Goop, Martha Stewart has already called it "stupid".
Stupid or not, we don't see the fruits of the actress' labor going away any time soon!
1. "Organic Hoops", which are essentially tarnished silver hoop earrings that appear to be bent out of shape — $75.00.
2. A "Salt Box"…you know, in case a salt shaker isn't good enough for you — $18.00. Yep, eighteen bucks for a salt container.
3. A "Scarlet Skirt" that is not only not "scarlet", it also only comes in a size XSMALL. Clearly catering to a smaller crowd here. Oh, and it costs $164.00.
4. This "Porter Cycling Crate" is pretty much a glorified vegetable crate that'll put you out $95.00.
5. Then, for all the men who frequent Preserve, you can get a "Rio 200", AKA a basic white tee with speckles on it for $85.00.
6. But have no fear, gentlemen. If $85 is too cheap for you, you can also buy the "Twombly Crew", which is a ripped and paint-spattered tee for $132.00. That's even more expensive than Kanye West's infamously pricy $120 plain white shirt…
7. Also, if you're a super stylish male meat lover, you can get this chic one-shouldered "Butcher Apron" for $110.00.
8. The most expensive piece of jewelry on Blake's site is this "White Freshwater Pearl Lariat", which is strung together with nylon string and Swarovski crystal for $330.00.
9. The second most expensive item on the site overall is the "Heart Marquee", which is apparently worth a whopping $400.00.
10. Finally, Preserve's most expensive item yet is this small, $450.00 "Crystal Bowl".
[Image via Preserve.]