Well, the dress has been found ... to be a fake!
The thief who took the gown says he took the dress from Lupita's room at The London after finding the door ajar.
[Image via WENN.]
Much of that is thanks to her ever-impeccable makeup, one part of her beauty routine that she prides in doing herself. No makeup artist needed, thank you very much!
We especially love her recent lingerie line ad, which features the burlesque queen rocking some quintessential winged eyeliner and bold red lipstick. You can never go wrong with such a classic look!
To recreate her fierce makeup on yourself for a minimal amount of money, here's what you would need:
1. CoverGirl Ready, Set, Gorgeous Powder Foundation, $8.99 — Buy it HERE!
2. Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Duo in Browntones, $4.99 — Buy it HERE!
3. L'oreal Extreme Wear Liquid Liner in Black Mica, $8.49 — Buy it HERE!
4. NYX Retractable Waterproof Eye Liner in White, $4.49 — Buy it HERE!
5. Ardell Brow Defining Powder, $6.99 — Buy it HERE!
6. Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick in Mayfair Red Lady, $6.99 — Buy it HERE!
7. Maybelline Fit Me Blush in Medium Pink, $5.99 — Buy it HERE!
8. Rimmel ScandalEyes Rockin' Curves Mascara in Black, $6.99 — Buy it HERE!
9. MUA Glamour Maximum Volume Lashes, $5.00 — Buy it HERE!
Once you have all your materials gathered together, prep your skin with a moisturizer before applying foundation. We know that Dita prefers a powder foundation, similar to the one CoverGirl makes (1.).
After your foundation is all set, grab the browntone eyeshadow (2.). Dust a layer of the lighter color across your lids, and then accentuate your crease with the darker color. Apply the white eyeliner (4.) next, tracing the area where your black eyeliner will go. This will really make your black eyeliner pop!
Next comes the black liquid liner (3.). Use the very tip of the applicator to get a precise line, and make sure that your liner is angled up towards the end of your eyebrow. Kind of like this:
Finish up your eyes with some thick, black, fake lashes (9.) as well as a nice coat of mascara (8.). Then carefully accentuate your eyebrows with black brow powder (5.) to complete you eye drama.
When you open your eyes, they should look like this:
Brush a touch of pink blush (7.) on each cheek like so:
Then complete the look with a dash of brilliant vermillion lipstick (6.).
You can even add a fake mole next to your eye like Dita's with a spot of black eyeliner if you want to!
Now go ahead and stretch it out in a lacy black bra, because you're ready to be the burlesque queen's long lost twin!!
[Image via Dita Von Teese.]