If you still don't think Kendall is a legit model, you need some help.
Could U see Kendall as the newest Angel??
[Image via Karlie Kloss/Instagram.]
The sexy singer truly outdid herself with her bronze makeup and green hair for her upcoming MAC collaboration, and now YOU can look just like her without spending too much ca$h!
Here are the items you would need:
1. Milani Bronzer XL All Over Glow, $9.99 — Buy it HERE!
2. Maybelline Color Tattoo Loose Powder Shadow, $4.59 — Buy it HERE!
3. Revlon Diamond Lust Eye Shadow in Plum Galaxy, $5.49 — Buy it HERE!
4. L'Oreal Colour Riche Eyeliner in Black, $6.29 — Buy it HERE!
5. No7 Beautiful Brows Pencil, $6.99 — Buy it HERE!
6. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Lipstick in Silverstone, $7.16 — Buy it HERE!
7. L.A. Colors Sparkle Lip Gloss in Sugar Twist, $1.49 — Buy it HERE!
8. Maybelline Volume Express The Colossal Mascara, $5.99 — Buy it HERE!
9. Ardell Fashion Lashes Black, $4.99 — Buy it HERE!
Sooo even though you can buy a lipstick and lipgloss similar to the Viva Glam ones that will be out this September, we still recommend getting the originals straight from MAC. After all, they're not THAT expensive (the lipstick is selling for $16, and the lipgloss for $15) and the sale supports an AH-mazing cause.
Here's what they look like:
That being said, these items won't be available for another month. So if you wanted to channel Rih before then, our inexpensive substitutes can hold you over!
But first, to recreate those gorgeous doe-eyes:
Sweep your upper and lower lids with the bronze eyeshadow (2). Then, blend the plum colored shade (3) into your crease and onto the outer half of your lids.
Once that's done, line your upper and lower waterlines and lash lines with some black eyeliner (4) and use the smudging tip to blend the black slightly outwards, giving your peepers some dark — yet soft — lines.
Give yourself a nice thick dose of eyeliner on your upper lash line to help hide your fake lashes, then go ahead and apply the lashes (9). Blend your natural lashes with the fake ones using a coat of mascara (8), then add mascara to your lower lashes as well.
Finally, define your brows with the help of a brow brush and pencil (5).
Next, the lips:
Apply some of the shimmery lipstick (6.) and then finish up with the sparkly lipgloss (7) if you want a little extra pizzaz.
Then, if you want to recreate some Rihanna's incredible face angles, use bronzer (1) to contour. Here are the areas you should focus on:
Now all you need is a flashy green wig and a little bit of that RiRi swag:
Go get 'em, Rihanna Navy!!
Tags: beauty buzz, beauty on a budget, cheap makeup, gifs, inexpensive makeup, makeup magic!, rihanna, rihanna bronze makeup, rihanna green hair, rihanna makeup, rihanna photos, rihanna viva glam, rihanna viva glam makeup