Wow. This is so mind boggling!
Laura Jenkinson is one talented makeup artist!
The London-based makeup artist took her artistic abilities one step further by drawing Disney characters where her mouth is, physically!
They're all so perfectly drawn on and the details are INCREDIBLE! How was she able to achieve this and not draw it on backwards?!
We're in awe for so many reasons.
Ch-ch-check out her AH-Mazing works of art …AFTER THE JUMP!!!
1. You wouldn't be able to tell, but Stitch just wants to remind you he's…
2. Goofy also made it to the party!
3. Here's Chip! He escaped the cupboard to have a little fun with…
5. What's Timon…
6. Without his fabulous warthog of a friend, Pumba?!
7. Sebastian decided to explore the world up there, but he's pretty much sticking to his sea-roots.
9. Looking for someone, Dory?
10. It's Nemo, you silly fish!
11. Mike Wazoski looks like he's gotten into some trouble…
P.S. CLICK HERE to "follow" Perez on Twitter!
P.P.S. CLICK HERE to "like" Perez on Facebook!
[Image via Laura Jenkinson Makeup Artist.]
Tags: amazing, disney, disney characters, funny, gifs, incredible, laura jenkinson, makeup artist, makeup magic, makeup magic!, talented