Want your hair to grow long AF?
While you can't get mermaid-worthy length overnight, there are definitely tricks that will help you achieve stronger and longer locks faster and with more ease.
We asked Los Angeles based hair stylists to the stars, Colleen Duffy (cut expert) and Jessica Gonzalez (color expert) to give us pro-recommended advice for getting hair we can whip in the faces of our haters — and here's what they had to say!
Related: Celebs Rocking Sexy Facial Hair!
Ch-ch-check out the easy-to-follow tips (below)!
1. First things first, keep heat and hot tools to a minimum. You don't wanna be like Crispy Tiegen!
And you certainly don't want to end up like this girl:
Related: Bella Thorne Explains Her Frequent Hair Changes
2. Take Vitamins. Try out Nutrafol or Viviscal for achieving optimal length and for growing thicker hair. Use Prenatal vitamins to focus on length.
3. When washing your hair (which shouldn't be daily!) — shampoo ONLY the scalp, and not your ends.
4. Keep bleaching and highlighting to a minimum. Make sure you are going to a good colorist who will take the condition of your hair into account. We don't need any "yes men" around when it comes to healthy hair!
5. Be sure to condition your hair with masks, oils, and Olaplex — or peanut butter if you're Michael Scott:
6. Visit your stylist for regular trims (every 2-4 months) to prevent split ends. Go for a cut that works with your natural texture, so you aren't reliant on styling!
Now you've got the road map… go out there and make us proud, bb!
Be sure to follow Colleen and Jessica for an appointment in DTLA!
Tags: advice, beauty buzz, colleen duffy, hairstyles, jessica gonzalez, tips