Ugh, we can't help but feel jealous!
Celebrity couples always make us envious with their adorableness, but these five in particular really shined tonight on the Oscars red carpet.
Relive the romance (below)!
1. OK, we'd be insane not to start off with Chrissy Teigen and John Legend — these two never fail to be relationship goals, and Sunday night was no different!
2. You can just tell how proud Viola Davis' husband Julius Tennon is of his talented other half! These two are just adorable and BEAMING!
3. Matt Damon and his wife Luciana Barroso certainly came to slay during Hollywood's biggest night — and they've definitely earned a spot on the best dressed of the night!! Dynamic duo!
4. Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban couldn't help but snuggle up and smooch on the red carpet — which may or may not make your single and lonely heart want to die a little! LOLz!
5. Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel can't stop the feeling of being beautifully in love — and it shines on the outside!!!
Case in point:
And we're just gonna go ahead and give bonus points to ride-or-die besties Michelle Williams and Busy Philips because why the hell not:
[Image via Getty Images.]
Tags: chrissy teigen, jessica biel, john legend, justin timberlake, keith urban, love line, matt damon, michelle williams, nicole kidman, oscars, viola davis