The show must go on.
After the passing of legend Joan Rivers, many wondered if her show Fashion Police would be able to carry on in her absence.
Well, we finally have our answer.
Read the emotional statement (below):
[Image via E!.]
This is awful!
A mother of three, Jan Harding, is fighting for her life in the Salt Lake City hospital's burn unit after an alleged accident of disastrous proportions.
The 67-year-old, who is also a grandmother and a retired school teacher, was recently eating at Dickey's Barbecue Pit in South Jordan, Utah, after attending church when she took a sip of her sweet tea. She immediately spat it out and said to her husband Jim, "I think I just drank acid."
We usually don't laugh at other people's pain - especially if it's a child.
But this is too outrageous not to chuckle a little bit… plus we're pretty sure there was no permanent damage!
Many students at school nowadays, and in all days, will take a get sent home early card if they can. We're not sure if this was on purpose, but one child got sent home recently due to something extremely bizarre!
He got a nacho stuck in his eye!
This is just awful!
Indiana Pacers basketball player Paul George is one of the best players in the NBA and, at the age of 24, is also one of its youngest.
Which all made the world cringe that much harder when the star forward suffered a TERRIBLE right leg injury this past Friday during a Team USA intrasquad scrimmage game at UNLV's Thomas & Mack Center.
Doctors have diagnosed the injury as a open tibia-fibula fracture and it's expected that Paul George will miss the entire NBA season - a huge blow to any fans of not only his team but the entire league in general.
However the most important thing is Paul George's health, and the forward took to Twitter to make it known that he expects to come back better than ever. He wrote
This is just so awful, we can't believe how irresponsible this boy's father was!
A young boy, 11, was with his father and 3-year-old brother at a zoo in Cascavel, Brazil.
What we assume was a beautiful day at the zoo turned into one of horror when the boy's father let him climb over a safety barrier and get right up next to a tiger!
Why can't people just stay AWAY from the big cats at zoos?!?
The boy was apparently giving the tiger pieces of meat and food and stroking it. That's when the tiger basically tore his hand off!!
What's worse is this all went down in front of
That's the onomatopoeia version of what happened last Saturday at a zoo near East Tawas, Michigan.
Renae Ferguson and her daughter Tina Dobson were visiting the zoo called Sunrise Side Nature Trail and Exotic Park when the Michigan mother decided she wanted to pet one of the "beautiful" lions.
That turned out to be a BIG mistake and it ended up costing the lady part of her finger!