While the Glee creator stayed tight-lipped about whether or not there will be a Donald Trump character, the industry vet DID confirm that the next season "is going to be about the election we just went through." In fact, Mr. Murphy thinks AHS7 "will be interesting for a lot of people."
Not to mention, alums of the anthology series, including Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters, are slated to return to AHS. The horror miniseries was renewed for two more seasons back in January AND begins filming again in June.
Nonetheless, we shouldn't be SO shocked to learn about the 51-year-old's politically driven content, especially since he plans to tackle Bill Clinton's sex scandal with Monica Lewinsky for an upcoming season of American Crime Story. Be sure to ch-ch-check out Ryan's discussion about AHS with Andy (above), and then take a peek at his tease about casting for his various different shows (below)!
The new trailer finally gives us a better look at Susan Sarandon (Davis) and Jessica Lange (Crawford) as they torment each other during the making of their 1962 classic What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?
We also get a cheeky narration from Olivia de Havilland (Catherine Zeta Jones), who sums up the "rivalry" between the two in terms we can still appreciate today!
Ch-ch-check out the twisted trailer (below) and catch Feud: Bette and Joan Sunday, March 5, at 10 p.m. on FX!
According to Variety, the producers for ACS (along with Fox 21 TV and FX Productions) have optioned Jeffrey Toobin's book, A Vast Conspiracy: The Real Sex Scandal That Nearly Brought Down A President, for an upcoming installment of the hit program. It's said the text positions the infamous sex scandal as a legal thriller as it examines
As we previously reported, Mr. Murphy decided to keep viewers in the dark over the plot of AHS: Roanoke until its September 2016 premiere. According to John, this is a "marketing hook" the writer intends to replicate.
It was reported by WWD on Thursday that Meryl had been interested in a gray silk dress from the designer's recent couture collection and asked the neckline to be changed for the Oscars.
The fashion house had reportedly acquiesced to her request and begun working on the dress when, according to Karl, he received a phone call from the actress' camp that said, "'Don't continue the dress. We found somebody who will pay us.'"