It was only a few days before her birthday when Blake Lively was almost kidnapped… by insects!
Thank goodness she isn't allergic to bees!
That's right, Blake was just minding her own business when suddenly bees attacked!
A New Jersey teenager recently made a pretty poor decision, one that resulted in a pretty painful injury.
The 15-year-old was egged on by his peers to go unsupervised on a zip line last Saturday, and instead of using any kind of harness - the kid used his t-shirt to try to ride the zip line.
Unsurprisingly, his attempt failed, and he ended up
We hope this funny lady speedily recovers!
We reported earlier how Joan Rivers stopped breathing during a throat surgery on her vocal chords, and how since then, her condition has been upgraded from critical to stable.
Now, according to a source, Joan is currently in a medically induced coma.
Apparently, doctors will assess her status this weekend after they bring her out of it, as they currently don't know how long she was deprived of oxygen.
Our thoughts continue to go out to her family and loved ones during this tough time.
[Image via Alberto Reyes/WENN.]
This is really terrible!
Joan Rivers has reportedly been rushed to the hospital in New York City because she had complications during surgery!
The iconic actress was having a
This is so terrifying!
Conrad Hilton, Paris Hilton's younger brother, has suffered major injuries as the result of a totally scary car accident.
Authorities are reporting that he lost control of his BMW while driving down a highway near Palm Springs over the weekend.
Now, California Highway Patrol Sgt. Daniel Hesser has commented
You know how people say we're better off NOT knowing what goes into our fast food??
We guess we now know the reason why!
Take it from Klaus Geier, who drove through a McDonald's in the San Fernando Valley to pick up a delicious breakfast, when he noticed his straw was missing!
Being the resourceful fellow he is, he decided to just toss the lid aside and drink his OJ straight from the cup! That's when things got hairy and he started choking on an unknown object!
Who knew making snake soup would be so dangerous??
Everybody. The answer is everybody knows how dangerous making snake soup is. Even if you don’t know what snake soup is, c’mon. It’s called snake soup.
Unfortunately, a chef in Southern China took the risk and paid the price while cooking a cobra in his restaurant last week.