Two police officers thought they were doing a good deed this last Wednesday when they responded to a call to a Phoenix IHOP where a man named Mykel Cantrel Cooper had bought and ate a meal without paying for it.
When the cops arrived they realized that the man had mental health issues and decided to do a good deed for the man by buying his meal for him.
And they thought that would be the last thing they had to do with the man.
[ Related: Cop Accidentally Shoots Self In Front Of Wife … And It's All Caught On A Camera! ]
However, when they brought the man to a mental health facility, Cooper told the staff that he had "done something bad" to his roommate.
Well, those same cops then went to Cooper's apartment where they found
Muhammad Ali's family can rest easy now that the legendary boxer is back home from the hospital.
After being hospitalized for pneumonia more than two weeks ago, the 72-year-old recovered from his illness and doctors revealed he actually had a urinary tract infection!
[ Related: Muhammad Ali Was Hospitalized For Pneumonia After He 'Stopped Breathing' ]
That's definitely different from having pneumonia, but the good news is he's doing fine!
Upon his release, a family spokesperson made a public announcement on the boxer's state of health.
A 91-year-old woman in Horn Lake, Mississippi never expected to be woken up in the middle of the night with a gun in her face.
But that's exactly what happened to this brave great grandmother, who relied on her faith get her through the ordeal.
The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, described the terrifying situation, saying:
If a building is on fire, it's usually a good idea to get away from the area and call 911.
If a fireworks factory is on fire, it's probably a good idea to run for your life and find shelter ASAP! Then call 911.
This guy… did none of that.
Maybe he didn't know it was a fireworks factory, but it was, and it was waaaay on fire.
[ Related: People Stuck On Plane For 28 HOURS! ]
While filming the blaze, the whole place explodes into a huge fireball of flames and fireworks. It's powerful enough to send the cameraman tumbling over backwards, scrambling for cover!
Check out the video (below) to see an awesome explosion that almost killed the person filming it!!
In Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, the deer don't take no crap from nobody!
A 72-year-old man was out hunting with a crossbow on the Peebles Trail near Highway K in the town of Taycheedah (we swear none of these locations are made up), in case you're familiar with the area and terrified of violent deer.
It'd probably be a good area to stay away from, because the deer here sound pretty damn tough!
The man apparently wounded a doe with an arrow and later went back to track the deer. That's when the creature sprung its trap!
An officer involved in the case said:
Juacelo Nunes is one hell of a guy.
He's a 39-year-old motorcycle cabbie in Brazil, and while at a party he got into an altercation with another man.
Unfortunately for Juacelo, the man called on three of his friends to help — and one of them pulled a 12-inch knife on Nunes and began stabbing him in the torso and head.
The knife missed his left eye and any major arteries, then embedded itself through his mouth and into the right side of his jaw!!