Well this is scary!
Linds was also heard shouting to her 23-year-old beau:
[Image via Instagram.]
The filmmaker has posted multiple times to his Instagram account over the last day as he mourned the superstar's death, but it's what he did about it away from social media that is catching everyone's attention.
On Thursday night, Lee hosted a block party to memorialize the Purple Rain icon, inviting thousands of people to come out to Brooklyn and celebrate the life of a legend, with a very simple request to 'wear something purple' (below):
Well, two out of three ain't bad.
It seemed an overall casual red carpet affair, with the women in calf-length numbers that weren't particularly ostentatious.
Once again Amy was a beauty in a curve-hugging cornflower blue tank dress that clung to her perfectly, while Kristen shimmered enticingly in a silver dress that hung loosely from her frame.
Unfortunately, Emilia didn't quite get it right in a busy lace piece with sheer billowing sleeves, a peplum accent, and colorful embroidery along the waistline.
There's just something really awkward about it.
[Image via WENN.]
We almost forgot he's been in the business for so long!
That's because the HLN anchor announced on Thursday he will be leaving his Loveline radio show after 32 years on the air!
The Teen Mom moderator confirmed the news that April 28 will be his final episode as host of the sex and relationship hotline, saying:
After writing multiple songs inspired by their new relationship, their musical adoration for one another has reached new heights!
At first, Blake was hesitant to talk about collaborating with his new lady love — but now, he doesn't "give a sh*t" what anyone thinks!
The country crooner was at a Voice event benefitting Children's Hospital Los Angeles on Thursday, and opened up about the song he and Gwen wrote together late last year.
Speaking to People, he said:
Prince reportedly overdosed on Percocet days before his sudden death.
As we told you, reports surfaced yesterday that the music legend allegedly suffered a drug overdose just days before his tragic passing on Thursday. The news comes on the heels of confusion about rumors that the singer died from flu complications.
Now, TMZ reports that the Kiss singer had ingested so many of the painkillers that EMTs had to inject a "save shot" into the musician's body at the Illinois airport where his plane made an emergency landing.
Prince reportedly took the highly-addictive Percocet following