Sometimes Gordon Ramsay is known for terrorizing the kitchen, but in 2010 he’s the guy who made a really unhealthy cookbook.
The Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine gave Gordon Ramsay’s World Kitchen: Recipes from the F-Word terrible reviews, claiming that “Ramsay has travelled to the ends of the Earth to bring back dishes that will wreak havoc on your health.”
His recipe for British Pheasant Casserole is made with two birds, smoked bacon, and tons of butter and cream. Needless to say the committee felt that this artery-clogging dish wasn’t meant for human consumption.
Here’s the full list of losers this year:
1. World Kitchen by Gordon Ramsay
2. Barefoot Contessa: How Easy is That? by Ina Garten
3. Home Cookingby Trisha Yearwood
4. How to Cook Like a Top Chef from the makers of Top Chef
5. The Primal Blueprint Cookbook by Mark Sisson and Jennifer Meier
We're sure the recipes are delish, but only in moderation, bbs.
[Image via Michael Wright/WENN.com.]
Tags: cookbooks, world food, worst