This is incredibly sad!
Last night, former President George H.W. Bush was taken by ambulance to Houston Methodist Hospital after experiencing a shortness of breath.
According to spokesman Jim McGrath, George W. Bush's father:
[Image via WENN.]
The holidays just got a little bitter for six Ohio State Football players that were suspended for NCAA violations.
Mike Adams, Dan Herron, DeVier Posey, Terrelle Pryor, Jordan Whiting, and Solomon Thomas will miss between one and five games in the 2011 season, and must repay money and benefits they gained after selling off memorabilia.
Here’s a laundry list of their penalties:
– Pryor must repay $2,500 for selling his 2008 gold pants, which were a gift from OSU, his 2008 conference championship ring and his 2009 Sportsmanship Award from the Fiesta Bowl.
– Adams must repay $1,000 for selling his 2008 Big Ten title ring.
– Herron must repay $1,150 for selling his football jersey, pants and shoes and accepting discounted services.
– Posey must repay $1,250 for selling his 2008 conference championship ring and accepting discounted services.
– Thomas must repay $1,505 for selling his 2008 gold pants, his conference title ring and accepting discounted services.
– Whiting must pay $150 to a charity "for the value of services that were discounted," the press release said.
For shame, boys!
[Image via AP Images.]