This is incredibly sad!
Last night, former President George H.W. Bush was taken by ambulance to Houston Methodist Hospital after experiencing a shortness of breath.
According to spokesman Jim McGrath, George W. Bush's father:
[Image via WENN.]
A company in California has recalled 3,000 of fresh ground beef after discovering that it may be infected with e. coli bacteria.
The FDA became aware of the problem "when contacted by another federal regulated establishment who believed they had received suspect product."
Contaminated products will have the establishment number "EST. 1913" inside the USDA mark of inspection.
Make sure to check all ground beef to make sure it’s safe to eat!
[Image via AP Images.]