Home Videos Photos
PerezHilton CocoPerez Selena Gomez Bieber Khloe K. Adele PerezTV

Taco Bell Beefs Up Beef Campaign!

| Filed under: Legal MattersFood

Although Taco Bell has already responded in print to the claims that they do not serve real beef in their beef tacos, the fast food giant has released this commercial aimed at all the haters.

To set the record straight on their seasoned beef, Taco Bell has come out with a new commercial and they say they serve 88% premium ground beef, while the remaining 12% is a signature recipe.

If you're curious what exactly goes into their "signature recipe", click here for all the details, but for those who want the basic info, get the skinny below:

"We start with USDA-inspected quality beef (88%). Then add water to keep it juicy and moist (3%). Mix in Mexican spices and flavors, including salt, chili pepper, onion powder, tomato powder, sugar, garlic powder, and cocoa powder (4%). Combine a little oats, caramelized sugar, yeast, citric acid, and other ingredients that contribute to the flavor, moisture, consistency, and quality of our seasoned beef (5%)."

It's nice to know what is going in that mystery meat, but in the end, we think people will continue to eat it if they like the taste, while others will go else where for their taco needs.

If you're a fan of the controversial seasoned beef, the fast food chain is practically giving away CrunchWrap Supremes for only 88 cents, which will usually run you $2.39, until March 5th.

Tags: , , , , , , ,

Email this  »
12 Celebrity Exercises To Help You Get Back In Shape Post-Thanksgiving Dinner!
Thanksgiving 2015: See How Celebs Spent Their Turkey Day!
7 Last Minute Thanksgiving Dishes You Can Make In 20 Minutes Or Less!
10 Celebrity Thanksgiving Recipes Just In Time For The Holidays!
13 Non-Candy Treats To Make This Halloween!
Kaley Cuoco & Ryan Sweeting Through The Years Months!

Comments are closed.