We all grew up being told that everyone needs eight glasses of water a day, and while that’s generally a good guideline to follow, the amount of water needed varies from person to person.
Here are five signs to watch out for that are indicators that you’re dehydrated:
1. You’re tired: Drink some water before drinking coffee. Also, make sure to drink water when you wake up in the morning.
2. Your skin is dry: This one should be a no-brainer, but too many people slather on lotion when they should be gulping water.
3. Your eyes look sunken: Those tear ducts need water — give it to them!
4. You’re constipated: Bottom line is that water keeps things moving in your body.
5. You have a head/are dizzy: It’s your body telling you to drink.
[Image via AP Images.]
Tags: dehydrated, signs, water