Home Videos Photos

College Freshman Hospitalized After Chugging A Bottle Of Soy Sauce

| Filed under: Wacky, Tacky & TrueSad SadHealth

Soy Sauce dare

Truth or dare?

We're sticking to truth after hearing this sad story.

A University of Virginia freshman was hospitalized after CHUGGING a bottle of soy sauce at the fraternity house he was pledging.

The 19-year-old was dared to drink the bottled by the Zeta Psi frat bros, but then started having seizures and foaming at the mouth!

Oh, yuck! How horrible!

After being rushed to the emergency room, it was revealed the student had an electrolyte imbalance caused by consuming large amounts of sodium and was in critical condition at the time.

Luckily, he is okay and has been released, but university officials are now trying to determine if Zeta Psi members engaged in hazing, which is a misdemeanor in Virginia.

Hazing is not cool! It's all fun and games until someone starts seizuring and foaming at the mouth.

Be smart college kids! Don't risk you're life to be accepted by a bunch of beer guzzling broski's who had to pay dues BUY their friendships.

Tags: , , , , ,

MTV Video Music Awards' Worst Dressed Of ALL Time!
18 Simple Steps To Avoid Having An ALS Ice Bucket Challenge FAIL!
Celebrities Taking The Ice Bucket Challenge!
Remembering Robin Williams: July 21, 1951 - August 11, 2014
10 Amazing Sports That Should Seriously Be Considered For The 2016 Olympics!
Naya Rivera IS The New Kim Kardashian And We Have 10 Photos To Prove It!
Email this  »

Comments are closed.