Fast food chains are making changes left and right. First it was McDonald’s, now it’s Burger King.
The burger chain plans to make big changes to 1,000 out of its 7,272 restaurants over the next 18 months.
Here’s what you can expect:
– The steady stream of $1 value menu promotions
– Earth-tone decor
– Marketing to a young, male consumer
– Mansard roof
– The King, who is on an "extended vacation"
– Whopper Virgins and Subservient Chicken commercials
– Ad agency Crispin Porter
– Asian chicken salad
– Mango smoothies
– Red and black interior color scheme
– Offering something for everyone, especially females
– "Home of the Whopper" in big letters on the exterior
– Canopies over drive-through
– Varied seatings with movable tables, booths with privacy banners
– Commercials showcasing the food
What's staying the same:
– The Whopper
[Image via AP Images.]