José Fernández's tragic passing has affected so many people.
The late sports star's longtime love reflected on their time together, writing:
[Image via AP Images.]
Scarlett Johansson has a knockout body, there's no denying that. So how does she keep it that way?
Well her trainer — Bobby Strom (which we keep thinking is Bobby Storm, a much cooler name) — is about to reveal how he keeps her in that kind of shape!
"Scarlett wanted to change her body so that she would look just like an action hero. She also wanted to be physically conditioned to do the stunts in 'Iron Man 2' and make them look believable.
"We did kick boxing, weight training, free weights and machines, kettle bell, plyometrix, core strengthening, stability and balance exercises, Olympic lifting and sprinting."
He then rotated those exercises every 90 minutes, and kept her to a diet of less salt, sugar, white bread, flour and pasta. He made her focus on "more proteins like eggs, turkey and fish and stuck to low GI carbs, like quinoa."
Bobby also says he almost never weighs his clients, instead he goes by BMI (body mass index), and Scarlett lowered her's by 4%.
Here's his top 10 dieting tips:
1) Limit dessert to a one-bite affair.
2) Have five small meals per day.
3) Avoid sweets and fast food.
4) Avoid starchy carbohydrates like bread, pasta and cake.
5) Eat clean. For example, eat lots of vegetables and lean protein like eggs, fish and turkey
6) For a snack, eat berries in small amounts.
7) Juice fresh kale, celery, beetroot and carrot with green apple and ginger.
8) Get your healthy fats from virgin olive oil, almonds and avocado.
9) Drink plenty of water throughout the day.
10) Allow yourself your treat food like cheese or chocolate, but don’t over indulge, usually have it once a week.
Sounds great! Now we can all look like Scarlett, ha!
But really, keep up the good work ScarJo!
[Image via WENN.]