A new survey of roughly 70,000 people across the United States found that nearly HALF of the men participating would no longer want to be with their partner if they gained too much weight!
Women were MUCH MORE understanding about weight gain as only 20% would dump their partner for the same reason.
Whatever happened to loving a girl for her personality, guys?
Here are some other fun facts from the survey:
- A third of men believed that women start to loose their looks at the age of 40, while a quarter believe that a woman is beyond her prime after 50.
- 23% of women believed a man never loses his looks.
- Men were more likely to lie about the number of sex partners they had been with.
- 42% of men considered a women "sexually promiscuous" if she had slept with over 10 men. Nearly the same amount of women considered a man overly promiscuous if he had slept with over 20 women.
- 18% of men admitted to telling a women "I love you" solely to sleep with them.
- Two-thirds of men had fantasized about their partner's friends, while a third of women admitted to having done the same.
- 51% of men wished they had a bigger penis, while only 18% of women wished the same for their partner.
[Image via AP Images.]
Tags: dump, friends, penis, pounds, relationship, size, sleep, survey, weight, women