Home Videos Photos
PerezHilton CocoPerez Rihanna Kim K. Super Bowl Khloé K. PerezTV

Woman Dies From Toxic Fumes In McDonald's

| Filed under: Sad SadFast Food

Toxic fumes mcdonalds

We didn't think there was anything scarier about this fast food chain than it's mascot or calorie count, but it turns out there is and it has been hiding in the bathroom.

An 80-year-old woman has tragically died after being exposed to toxic fumes at a Georgia McDonald's restaurant. Authorities suspect cleaning chemicals in the restroom may be to blame, but have yet to pinpoint a specific cause.

Two customers were found unconscious in the bathroom and a total of 10 had to go to nearby hospitals after having trouble breathing from the exposure.

So scary!

The restaurant has since been deemed "safe" by authorities and reopened, while offering a statement reading:

"The safety of our customers and employees is always a priority. We wish everyone involved a speedy recovery."

Clearly safety isn't that important if they're using DEADLY chemicals to clean! Ugh!

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families affected by McDonald's negligence.

Tags: , , , , , , , , , ,

Email this  »
Celine Dion And Husband René Angélil: Through The Years
David Bowie: The Best Music & Movies He Gave Us Over The Years!
12 Days Of Perezmas: 11 Brutal Breakups
Adele's 5 Most Tear-Inducing Lyrics From 25!
Celebrities Who Love Pumpkin Spice Lattes
Paul Walker Through The Years: A Life In TV & Film

Comments are closed.