This is incredibly sad!
Last night, former President George H.W. Bush was taken by ambulance to Houston Methodist Hospital after experiencing a shortness of breath.
According to spokesman Jim McGrath, George W. Bush's father:
[Image via WENN.]
Watch out, guys!
There is a recall of Martinelli's Gold Medal Sparkling Cider, which is sold in a six-pack of shrink-bundled 250 mL glass bottles. It has nothing to do with consuming the contents, but rather there's a defective seal that could break when opening the bottle!
Apparently it's only effecting those on the West Coast, but you should compare yours with this list just to make sure!
Plus the 750 mL bottles are unaffected by this.
Safe drinking, everyone!