Didn't get enough from Pussycat Dolls founder Robin Antin's workout video yesterday??
We'll you're in luck, because she KNOWS what it's like to be in shape, and we have some health tips from her just for you!!
Here they are:
1. What are reasonable goals to set in the New Year in terms of losing weight?
Mine are: Drink more water, less sugar, and carb intake.
2. What is the biggest mistake people make?
TO NOT EAT.
3. Should you have one cheat day per week?
I do, but it's not out of control.
4. How much exercise should someone getting healthy do per week?
I have some exercises that only take 15 minutes, so 15 to 20 minutes a day. And at least 2 days a week a good hour workout.
5. Cardio? Weights? Pilates? Yoga?
Dance, cardio, Pilates, and yoga…that's what works best for me.
6. What's your favorite treat to nibble on?
I love chips, but I try to eat the kind that are low cal.
7. Is drinking diet soda really THAT bad for you?
I don't know because I don't drink it.
8. How does a dance workout benefit someone more so than other exercises?
It's the best cardio and gives you the best body. Plus it makes you happy, having fun while you workout and will inspire you to workout more.
9. What makes this Pussycat Dolls workout DVD different from the first?
These DVDs are great because I teach them much like a dance class, but there is no pressure because you could do it all in the comfort of your own home. I worked very hard on refining this DVD. I listen to my fans and I know what they want! People are loving it!
There you go! A look into the fitness mind of Robin Antin!
So, now you can totally go back the the workout she taught us yesterday.
Did we mention the workout she taught us??
[Image via WENN.]
Tags: benefit, body, cardio, dance, diet, drink, drinking, exercise, fitness, happy, health, healthy, pilates, robin antin, sugar, video, water, weight, workout, yoga