This is incredibly sad!
Last night, former President George H.W. Bush was taken by ambulance to Houston Methodist Hospital after experiencing a shortness of breath.
According to spokesman Jim McGrath, George W. Bush's father:
[Image via WENN.]
Still haven't lost those extra inches you put on over the Christmas break? Feel like your New Years Resolution to get fit and healthy isn't working fast enough?
Not to worry! I have put together 7 ways you can shift those extra pounds starting this week!
2. Limit carbohydrates at night - You don't need the extra energy before bed, so stick with lean proteins and green vegetables and salad.
3. Eat 3 protein rich meals a day, with 2 light snacks in between - perfect snacks are natural almonds, fruit, low fat greek yoghurt, low sugar protein bars etc.
4. Drink water - try for 2 large cups before every meal and snack throughout the day.
5. Do 3 sets of 12 pushups first thing when you get out of bed - you will be surprised how energised you feel after.
6. Keep some dumbbells next to the TV so that you can always do a quick set of exercises while your programs are on.
7. Do at least 30 minutes of power walking per day - a good option if you don't have access to a gym.
Print this list out and tick each item off as you go this week. By next week you will certainly be feeling fitter and healthier! Make 2012 the year you are going to achieve your body goals!
Be fit and fabulous!
Our newest FitPerez contributor, Courtney Barber, is always here to help! Check out her website and follow her on twitter @CourtneyBFit! Email the celebrity fitness and lifestyle consultant your questions at Tips@FitPerez.com!