Remember last week when we showed you behind the scenes pictures from Papa John's new commercial, totally calling out that they'd be crazy to have both Peyton and Jerome in a commercial and NOT have it be about something huge??
Turns out, we were right!
Papa Johns must have had fun with it's Superbowl gamble last year (when they said if the game went into OT they'd give everyone free pizza) because they're doing it again this year… with much better odds (not one game has gone into OT for the Superbowl).
This year, users vote on whether the coin toss will be heads or tails, they tally that, whatever America says most is the called guess. Then, if that flip is right during the Superbowl, everyone who voted gets free pizza and soda!
Here's how you enter:
- Visit www.freepapajohns.com to enter Papa John’s Super Bowl XLVI Coin Toss Experience
- Call “heads” or “tails” for the Super Bowl coin toss as part of an interactive video
- Sign up for Papa John’s Papa Rewards online loyalty program
- Be ready for when Papa John’s announces the results of America’s vote – “heads” or “tails” – on Feb. 2
- Watch the Super Bowl coin toss on Feb. 5; if America’s “call” is correct, all Papa Rewards members will get a free large pizza and 2-liter Pepsi MAX
Sounds ridiculously easy to us!
We're calling it now: HEADS!
Let's see if we're right! Ha!
Free pizza is the best kind of pizza!