We love how positive Amber Rose is about her body!!
Wowza! Take that haters!
[Image via Splash News.]
If you REALLY must know, there is an almost infinite list of reasons to quit smoking.
But what are some of them? Has anyone actually broken them down for you??
That's exactly what this FitPerezcious reader wants to know:
What are some benefits of smoking cessation?
Enter our resident stop-smoking expert, Craig Nabat:
Here are 10 benefits most smokers neglect to think about.
1) Enhance the possibility of living longer and definitely breathing easier.
2) Avoid constantly offending people with your smoking, even those you don’t even know.
3) Save on your health, life, and car insurance.
4) Makes conceiving a child easier and helps protect the health of an unborn child.
5) You stop selfishly hurting other with secondhand smoke.
6) Reduce your anxiety, because nicotine fits permanently leave your life.
7) Experience a renewed sense of self respect by beating this deadly addiction.
8) If someone is a pack a day smoker they save on an average $1,825 per year. Not including wasted money spent on lighters, loss of productivity, dry cleaning expenses, burnt holes in clothes, cars, or furniture, etc…
9) Increased ability to concentrate once nicotine leaves your blood stream. Preoccupation of thoughts about smoking will dissipate after about 1 month.
10) Attract people to you who frankly smell better than smokers.
Fab! These are just a few too, the list goes on!
You can do it, you SHOULD do it!
For more tips to quit smoking, feel free to tweet Craig questions @freedomlaser or write to firstname.lastname@example.org!
P.S. CLICK HERE to "follow" Perez on Twitter!
P.P.S. CLICK HERE to "like" Perez on Facebook!