Surprise of the century!
No seriously, we do feel bad but c'mon people, what do you expect to happen when you eat at a place called the "Heart Attack Grill?"
A woman in her 40s collapsed while eating a "double bypass burger" at the Heart Attack Grill in Las Vegas.
She was also smoking cigarettes and drinking a margarita.
She was found unconscious at the restaurant.
This is only a few weeks after as we previously mentioned a man had a heart attack while eating a "triple bypass burger."
The Heart Attack Grill is in the Guinness Book of World Records for the most caloric sandwich on Earth because their "quadruple bypass burger" has around 10,000 calories.
That is absolutely disgusting.
The restaurant gets away with everything without liability because they have a large sign that says:
"This Establishment is Bad for Your Health."
Why anyone would eat there we do not know.
The woman is currently in recovery.
We hope she gets better and stops eating at places like the Heart Attack Grill.
[Image via Heart Attack Grill.]
Tags: burger, calorie, calories, cigarette, cigarettes, disgusting, drink, drinking, eating, fit, health, heart, heart attack, heart attack ggrill, las vegas, recovery, restaurant, smoking, woman