As they should be!
Safety standards should be FOLLOWED!
First we heard about one KFC being in huge trouble for serving GREEN CHICKEN, now we're hearing that they're being fined in Australia for food poisoning!
Maybe the fact that a judge just ordered them to pay a $8 million fine down under will make them wake up. The Sydney girl that got food poisoning ended up brain damaged after eating one of their chicken wraps, and she was in a coma for months in 2005.
It just sucks it took this long for them to get justice!
But not-so-fast family that needs the money: KFC is still denying responsibility and says it's going to appeal.
It's not like KFC doesn't make enough money to cover that!
[Image via AP Images.]
Tags: age, australia, brain, chicken, eating, family, food, green, gross, judge, kfc, lawsuit, million, money, safety, sydney