Yesterday we told you the horrific story about the Georgia girl who came in contact with flesh-eating bacteria after a zip-lining incident.
It was basically a super scary luck-of-the-draw thing, and unfortunately she's STILL in critical condition. She was using a homemade zip line and cut her leg, and then fell into the water below where the bacteria entered her wound.
Family members have reported that she's going to be losing both her hands and her remaining foot. She does seem to be coherent and alert, and mentally improving despite of everything though.
She already lost most of her right leg because of the infection.
We just hope she gets through this and continue to live her life!
[Image via Facebook.]
Tags: accident, bacteria, cause, condition, eating, family, foot, georgia, girl, infection, leg, report, scary, unfortunate, water