And it went down just like everyone thought it would.
Floyd defeated Pacquiao by unanimous decision after going the distance, making ‘Money' Mayweather the official winner.
And his undefeated reign continues...
[Image via Getty Images.]
One of the biggest dangers of dieting is starving yourself or skipping meals.
Not only is it torturous and unhealthy, it can lead to some serious binging later.
So allow yourself to snack between meals!
Wait… that wasn't an "all clear" to go ahead and dive face first into a bag of Doritos.
There are healthy options that will keep you full, make you feel satisfied and actually be beneficial to your health!
Check out the list (AFTER THE JUMP) of 40 different crunchy and creamy snacks that are delicious, nutritious, under 200 calories AND mostly available at your local grocery store.
- Pretzels with almond butter
- Original popchips with avocado and chopped sundried tomato
- Frozen blueberries with 14 whole almonds
- Multigrain crackers with light ricotta and chopped dried apricots
- Cucumber slices with laughing cow light swiss original cheese
- Air popped popcorn with unsweetened coco
- Genisoy apple cinnamon crunch soy crisps
- Cottage cheese and honey brown rice
- Genisoy soy nuts unsalted
- Peanut butter celery with strawberries
- Kale chips
- Emerald pecan pie glazed pecans
- Smartfood cranberry almond popcorn clusters
- Sunchips and tzatziki
- Pistachios and dried blueberries
- Black bean salsa with celery
- Pepperidge farm cinnamon grahams goldfish crackers
- Michael Season's baked jalapeño puffs
- Okra chips
- Apple slices with light garden vegetable cream cheese
- Greek yogurt topped with frozen strawberry puree
- Frozen banana with dry roasted, sliced almonds
- Part skim ricotta and grapes
- Tomato soup with a dollop low-fat sour cream
- Oatmeal and berries
- Zucchini sticks with tzatziki
- Amy's light in sodium butternut squash soup
- Applesauce with low fat granola
- Fiber gourmet light mac and cheese
- Jell-o sugar free fat free instant cheesecake pudding
- Veggie cottage cheese
- Endive leaves with skim ricotta and dried cranberries
- Flax snax low carb butter pecan hot cereal
- Dried pineapple dipped in kings cupboard sugar free dark chocolate sauce
- Nutella and nonfat greek yogurt
- Sans sucre sugar free french vanilla mousse mix
- Quaker instant apple cranberry almond oatmeal
- Cucumber salad with creamy french dressing
- Mashed yellow summer squash
- Guacamole and black bean chips